OUR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR RE-OPENING:
1. We will be implementing significant new technology, including Hepa Air Purifiers in every room and ‘Dryshield’ isolation of teeth during most dental procedures.
2. A significant change in scheduling will make sure we do not have patients sitting in the waiting room.
3. We will be screening patients BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
4. Our new barrier protocols will make use of N95 masks, goggles, and facial barriers for everyone’s safety.
5. All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day. Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
6. Online forms will make it easier for you to have any necessary paperwork ready for us before you arrive at your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!