Dr. Bostani offers dental implants in Burbank that can restore a patient’s smile and self-confidence while also preserving their oral health; he considers both aspects of his work extremely important. When a patient’s teeth are decaying or completely missing, patients often feel uncomfortable when smiling, laughing, or speaking – turning otherwise positive actions into brief moments of embarrassment and hampering the quality of an individual’s life.
But that’s only part of the story. The implants in Burbank that we offer can prevent local bone loss, which can occur when there is no tooth to stimulate bone tissue development. Over time, bone tissue loss can lead to a literal shrinking of the jaw, causing malformation. Moreover, missing teeth can lead to or encourage other oral maladies, making dental implants vitally important for retaining tooth function, appearance, and wellbeing. Dental implants can be made to replace missing or unsalvageable teeth in both appearance and function, while also reducing the chances of developing dental ailments that can arise from gaps or decay. They are also the only form of tooth replacement that deals with the issue of bone loss.
“One-Stop Shopping” for Dental Needs
In addition to dental implants, our clinic offers treatments in the following categories:
- Orthodontics – including braces for teens and adults
- Periodontics – for issues relating to gums
- Cosmetic Dentistry – aesthetic treatments such as teeth whitening, veneers, and deep bleaching to address staining caused by certain antibiotics
- Preventive Dentistry – cleanings and exams
- Restorative Dentistry – encompasses a wide variety of treatments from root canals to bridges
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – surgery options including wisdom teeth extraction and corrective jaw surgery
For further information, please reach out to us at the phone number on your screen or via our contact page. We will be more than happy to help you with all of your dental needs.